36-page passport fee update October 2023
As of October 2023, the fee for a 36-page passport with five-year validity is Rs4,000 for normal processing and Rs6,000 for urgent processing. The fee includes Rs1,000 in service charges.
Who can apply for a new passport in Pakistan?
Any Pakistani citizen can apply for a new passport, including minors.
How to apply for a new passport in Pakistan
You can apply for a new passport online or in person.
To apply online, visit the Directorate General of Immigration & Passports (DGIP) website and create an account. Once you have created an account, you can fill out the online passport application form and upload the required documents.
To apply in person, visit your nearest passport office. You will need to bring the required documents with you.
Required documents for a new passport application in Pakistan
- Original CNIC or NICOP with a photocopy
- Previous passport in original with its photocopy (if issued)
- NOC from the concerned department in case of government, semi-government, or autonomous body employees
- Foreign passport along with its photocopy (for dual nationals only)
- Lost passport police report (if applicable)