What is a Domicile Certificate?
A domicile certificate is an official document that proves you are a permanent resident of a particular state or union territory. The government of the state or union territory where you live issues it.
You often need a domicile certificate for things like going to school, getting a government job, getting government benefits, buying property, and getting a passport.
The criteria for getting a domicile certificate vary from state to state. However, some common criteria include:
- Place of birth
- Length of residence in the state or union territory
- Ownership of property in the state or union territory
- Employment in the state or union territory
- Education in the state or union territory
Get a domicile certificate in Punjab online by following these steps:
- Go to the e-Khidmat Markaz website: [link].
- Log in with your CNIC number and password.
- Click on “Apply for Services”.
- Select “Domicile Certificate” from the list of services.
- Fill out the online application form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
You will get your domicile certificate within 16 working days. You can track the status of your application online.
- Proof of identity (CNIC, passport, etc.)
- Proof of residence (utility bill, bank statement, etc.)
- Proof of birth (birth certificate, passport, etc.)
- Self-declaration cum verification leaf attested by Sarpanch / Patwari / Head of Department (HOD) / Municipal Counselor (MC)
Sample of Domicile Certificate Punjab (computerized)
Is the sample of a computerized domicile certificate in Punjab different from the sample of a manual domicile certificate in Punjab?
Yes, the sample of a computerized domicile certificate in Punjab is different from the sample of a manual domicile certificate in Punjab. Manual domicile certificates are no longer being issued. You can only get a computerized domicile certificate now.
Domicile Management System No.RWP-_________ Under Section 23-Pakistan Citizenship Rules Submission Date: 29-8-2023 APPENDIX-XIV Issue Date:30-8-2023 FORM 'P-1' The Pakistan Citizenship Act, 1951(II OF 1951) and the rules made there under or (vide rule 23) CERTIFICATE OF DOMICILE Whereas ___________ S/O ___________ has applied for the grant of a certificate of domicile under the Pakistan Citizenship Act. 1951 (II of 1951), alleging with respect to himself/herself the particulars setout below and has satisfied the undersigned that the conditions laid down in Section 17 of the said Act for the grant of a Certificate of Domicile are fulfilled in the said __________case. NOW, Therefore, in pursuance of the powers conferred by the said Act and the rules made there under, the undersigned hereby grants to the said ___________this Certificate of Domicile. In Witness whereof, I have hereto subscribed my name this day of 29-8-2023 and Domicile No is RWP-8-2023-4329. for Deputy commissioner Rawalpindi FULL PARTICULARS RELATING TO THE APPLICANT Full Name:___________ S/O :___________ Address in Pakistan :____________ Place of Domicile RAWALPINDI (Domicile) Tehsil: Rawalpindi District Rawalpindi Prov/ Admn: PUNJAB D.o.B: _______ Date of Arrival in Place of Domicile :Since Birth Married/Single/Widow/Widower :Single CNIC ____________ Name of Wife or Husband:N/A Name of Children and their Ages:N/A Trade or Occupation: STUDENT Mark of Identification : NIL SEAL for Deputy Commissioner Rawalpindi