Hey, did you know you can find someone’s name, father’s name, and even husband’s name using their CNIC number? It’s super easy!
Just follow these steps:
- Open your phone’s messaging app.
- Type the person’s CNIC number (without the hyphen).
- Send the message to 7000.
- That’s it! You’ll receive an SMS reply with the person’s information.
Charges will apply, but it’s worth it to have this information at your fingertips.
Here is the Screen Short, which shows what happened when four CNIC numbers were sent to “7000.” For each CNIC number, NADRA sent back an SMS with more information.
- If the CNIC number belongs to a man, his name and father’s name will be in the SMS from NADRA.
- If the CNIC number belongs to a married woman, her name and husband’s name will be in the SMS from NADRA.