NADRA Biker Service is the easiest way to apply for a CNIC or other NADRA services. Just book an appointment online or by phone, and a NADRA representative will come to you. No need to travel to a NADRA office or deal with long lines.
NADRA Biker Service is perfect for busy people or people who have difficulty traveling. It’s also a great option for people who need to apply for a CNIC for the first time.
So next time you need to apply for a CNIC or other NADRA service, skip the hassle and use NADRA Biker Service. It’s the fast, easy, and convenient way to get the services you need.
How to apply for NADRA biker Service?
Steps to book an appointment with NADRA Biker Service:
- Call NADRA Helpline 1777 from your mobile phone.
- Press 1, then press 2.
- This will connect you directly with a NADRA Biker Service representative.
- Tell the representative that you want to book an appointment.
- Say what service you need, such as applying for a CNIC or updating your address.
- Tell the representative your location.
- The representative will check if the NADRA Biker Service is available in your city.
- If the service is available, the representative will book an appointment for you.
- You will receive a message with the appointment details.
How much does NADRA Biker Service cost?
NADRA Biker Service charges a fee of Rs. 1,000/- in addition to the regular application fee. The application fee varies depending on the type of service you are applying for.
For example, if you apply for a new CNIC using NADRA Biker Service, you will pay a total of Rs. 1,500/-.
You can pay the NADRA Biker Service fee in cash or by credit/debit card.
How do I get my CNIC or other document after applying through NADRA Biker Service?
Once your CNIC or other identity document is ready, NADRA will deliver it to your doorstep. You don’t need to go to a NADRA office to pick it up.
Where can I use NADRA Biker Service?
NADRA Biker Service is currently only available in Rawalpindi and Islamabad. It is expected to be rolled out to other cities in the coming months.