What is NADRA ID tracking?
NADRA ID tracking is a service that allows you to check the status of your Pakistan identity card (CNIC) application. You can use this service to find out where your application is in the process and when you can expect to receive your ID card.
How do I track my NADRA ID status?
There are two ways to track your NADRA ID status: online or via SMS.
To track your status online:
- Go to the Pak Identity portal. (https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/authenticate.PAK)
- Log in to your account.
- Under the CNIC/NICOP option, click on “Apply Now.”
- Click on the “Existing Applications” option.
- Select “Tracking ID” to check the status of your CNIC.
To track your status via SMS:
- Open your messaging app.
- Text your application tracking ID to 8400.
- You will then receive a text message from NADRA with all the details regarding the status of your CNIC.
If you need further assistance, you can call NADRA directly at +92-51-111-786-100.