A Juvenile Card (JV) is a smart identity card issued to children under the age of 18. It is different from a Child Registration Certificate (CRC) because it is an entitled document with multiple benefits.
Who is eligible for a Juvenile Card?
A Pakistani citizen who is a minor (under the age of 18 years) is eligible for a Juvenile Card.
Some of the benefits of having a JV card include:
- It can be used as proof of identity and age for travel, education, and other purposes.
- It can be used to open a bank account or get a mobile phone connection.
- It can be used to avail government services and schemes.
To apply for a Juvenile Card (JV) in Pakistan, you will need to gather the following documents: Your child’s birth certificate or school certificate (if they are 10 years old or above)
- Your child’s birth certificate or school certificate (if they are 10 years old or above)
- Your CNIC and the CNIC of your child’s other parent or guardian
- An attested Computerized NADRA Form (CNF) by a gazetted government officer of grade 16 or above (optional)
Once you have the papers you need, you can go to the NADRA Registration Centre (NRC) closest to you. Get a symbol and wait until it’s your turn. When it’s your turn, give the NADRA officer the papers he or she needs.
The NADRA worker will take a picture, fingerprints, and a signature from your child. They will also give you a copy of the application form to look over. If the information on the form is correct, you should sign it and pay the fee.
Then, the NADRA officer will give you a ticket that you can use to pick up your Juvenile Card. After the handling time, which is usually between 10 and 15 working days, you can get your card from the NADRA office.
Juvenile card NADR fee 2023
The normal delivery is free, while the urgent delivery costs PKR 1500 and the fast-track delivery costs PKR 2500.
|Normal||45 Days (Maximum)|
|Urgent||30 Days (Maximum)|
|Executive||12 Days (Maximum)|
Here are the steps on how to track your JV card application status online:
You can track the status of your JV card application online through the NADRA website. To do this, you will need your tracking ID, which is a unique number assigned to your application. You can find your tracking ID on the receipt you receive when you submit your application.
- Go to the Nadra ID Tracking Page.
- Click on the “Track ID” tab.
- Enter your tracking ID in the required field.
- Click on the “Track” button.
What is the validity of a Juvenile Card?
A Juvenile Card is a valid identity document for children under 18 years old. It expires on the child’s 18th birthday, or on the date printed on the card, whichever is earlier.